Updated June 23rd, 2020
Our rules are for all the registered guests and visitors of the Valley Cabin Rentals property and includes everyone in your party.
Rental Terms and Conditions
- Bookings will be accepted on a first-to-pay basis.
- 50% of Invoice due to secure booking.
- Balance of Invoice due at check-in.
- Reservations are only guaranteed and held for you when deposit is paid.
- You & any guests that you allow into the cabin agree to abide by our Rules & Regulations.
- For Bookings that are equal to 6 months or longer you agree to abide by the Standard Conditions of a Tenancy Agreement as per Saskatchewan Law (for bookings under 6 months the standard Saskatchewan Tenancy laws do not apply).
- Must be prepared to show valid photo ID at check-in to receive keys.
- Standard check-in time is after 3:00 pm; Standard check-out is by 11:00 am.
- Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged with advanced notice, but not guaranteed.
- Booking deposits are refundable (less $100.00 Cancellation Fee) with 2 weeks notice prior to your arrival date. There is no refund if you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
General Cabin Rules
- There is no smoking of any type (tobacco, vaping, cannabis, etc..) allowed inside any of our cabins. Ashtrays are provided outdoors so please keep all butts in ashtrays.
- Valley Cabin Rentals does not provide daily room service, you will be provided fresh linens and towels at the beginning of your stay. Refreshed linens and towels are available upon request; however, a new Towel & Linen fee(s) will apply.
- Never leave garbage outside the cabin. Garbage must be placed in the bins provided beside the maintenance shed or in front of cabin #1 by the road.
- Please respect that you are a part of a campground community. Please no loud noise before 8am and after 11pm;
- Please remember to take all your personal items with you when you check out. If you leave something, we will hold it for 2 weeks while you arrange to pick it up, we are not responsible for shipping forgotten items back to you.
- Each cabin has a broom, dustpan and dish soap. Wipe off all table/counter tops and all kitchen appliances. If anything was spilled in the oven, please clean, Empty fridge and wipe out; Clean microwave; Empty all garbage containers.
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration in leaving the cabin (inside and out) thoroughly clean and tidy, as it was for your arrival.
- Each cottage has a full-size propane barbeque tank provided; squirt bottle and a cleaning brush. Let us know if your tank needs to be refilled. Please kindly brush it down after each use.
Boats & Trailer Policy
- There is limited parking on the Valley Cabins property, please use the public boat launch and trailer parking available in the Fort Campground.
- All pets must be declared at the time of booking. Dogs must always be held on a leash when on the Valley Cabins property. Pet droppings must be picked up immediately. Pets are not allowed on the furniture (beds, sofas, etc.). If pet odors persist after the stay, a cleaning charge will be retained from the security deposit.
Visitors and Overnight Guests Policy
- The Valley Cabins property and its facilities are intended to be available for the enjoyment and pleasure of our registered guests. If you do happen to have visitors or overnight guests, you assume all responsibility and liability for their actions. Visitors and overnight guests are not allowed to stay on the property if the cabin capacity is exceeded.
Washrooms & Septic System Policy
- The Valley Cabin property is on a private septic system. Please be mindful of you water usage and please do not put anything into the toilets. Trash cans are provided in the washrooms for paper towels, Kleenex, tampons, pads, hair etc. Any excessive septic maintenance charges will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Insects and wildlife are a part of cabin life. Please discourage them by keeping doors and screens closed.
- In case of emergency call 911.
- The closest hospital is the All Nations Healing Hospital in Fort Qu’Appelle about 5 minutes away.
Security Deposit Policy
- Your deposit will not be refunded if there is evidence that guests were smoking inside your cabin.
- If any excessive cleaning is required after your departure it will be deducted from your security deposit.
- If pet odors persist after the stay, a cleaning charge will be retained from the security deposit.
- Excessive septic maintenance charges will be deducted from your security deposit.